- benefit from an investment in a direct property asset specifically selected and managed by a manager who has 25 years of experience in commercial property acquisition, management and development in the Australian marketplace.
- have a "plain vanilla" direct property investment. At PPI we do not believe in using complex derivatives to artificially "gross up" the yield of a property investment, or re-leverage a property to pay an inflated distribution. An investment in a PPI syndicate will behave similarly to what you would expect if you had purchased the entire asset on your own. When you invest in a PPI syndicate you own a portion of a large shopping centre (eg a $50 million asset) with the security and benefits that flow from having a dominant market position.
- have access to off-market assets. As a result of the profile PPI has developed over the last 25 years within the Australian commercial property market, PPI maintains an ongoing dialogue with the leading property agencies in Australia and often have access to prime commercial properties that are not "officially" on the market.
- have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are co-investing with a manager who has a significant personal interest in the investment. In this way our interests are aligned with yours as we are solely interested in acquiring and managing only the highest quality property assets. Our "co-investment" philosophy is what sets us apart from our peers who focus on accumulating assets under management and generating management fees through volume and entry/exit fees.
PPI is a representative of PPI Capital Limited's (a related company) Australian Financial Services Licence No 344601 issued by ASIC.
PPI deals exclusively with Wholesale Clients as defined by the Corporations Act 2001. To qualify as a Wholesale Investor generally you need to:
- have an initial equity investment of more than $500,000; or
- have a certificate from a qualified accountant that you;
- have net assets of at least $2,500,000; or
- have had a gross income for each of the last two financial years of at least $250,000.
If you do not meet either of these criteria but are interested in investing with PPI please contact us, in some circumstances we may have limited capacity to include you within one of our syndicates.